
Well its offseason and starting to get into cold rides. Myself, Jim and JB headed out for a good three hour cold one Saturday. I dont think I warmed up until Sunday morning. Sunday it was Mudhouse house at 12:30 and off for two hours with Skip, Jim and JB. Got a good ride in and it was not near as cold as Saturday..
My wife Kim had her birthday on Sunday. We made it a birthday weekend starting Friday with dinner downtown and then the artwalk. Great to see downtown Springfield with so many people walking around. I hope it continues to grow and more families head down for a movie and dinner..We ended the weekend with dinner Sunday night at Avanzares with my parents, some good wine and food.
9 comments:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Mudhouse and a ride sound good right now.
What time today? Meet you at 4pm if you are up for some decaf and chill time!!
You need to call Hogan, Krebs, Jimmy or Cale. Those are the guys that have your schedule, us working stiffs cant just walk out any time w want.
You need to call Hogan, Krebs, Jimmy or Cale. Those are the guys that have your schedule, us working stiffs cant just walk out any time w want.
do I need to repeat myself?
Weak excuse, HOMO...
The S-Mac is ready for prime-time? I'm with you JB, some of us have to work.
Work is lame! This ought to be good Sean can't wait to see what happens here!!!
It will be D-Bagged out in no time!
Post a Comment